Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks & Giving

Had a birthday! It included a BIG surprise party courtesy of my CH! Wow! People kept on appearing up the steps to "the Attic" at McMenamin's Edgefield - couldn't figure out how they all heard about it. Sneaky husband-mine used my FB to invite all those friends, plus let other groups surreptitiously know of the celebration. I thought I was going for dinner, maybe a movie (Trains, Planes and Automobiles was playing in honor of Thanksgiving), and an overnight plus a mani-pedi in the morning. I did get dinner, an overnight + a mani-pedi - but, oh! The party was grand!

Thanks to all who commemorated with me, either there or with well-wishes! I feel truly blessed to be touched by so many lives. May this decade be one of balance and peace amidst growth of family. Enough mush? Here's a bit more...

Looking forward to more holiday festivities. May your holidays be magical and safe! Here's to the sands of time and the things that renew and invigorate us! Blessings!

No comments: